WebMath: MathML editing in HTML editors?

June Lester jalester at cecm.sfu.ca
Mon Sep 20 15:31:01 EDT 1999

A question: I know there are several groups working at producing MathML
editors for use once the browsers support MathML, but does anyone know if
HTML editors like, e.g., Adobe Golive or Macromedia Dreamweaver will
include direct MathML editing support in the near future (not just for
XML)?  It would be very useful to have MathML editing directly in the HTML
editor rather than as a separate tool, but I haven't seen or heard
anything, rumour or otherwise, that indicates that this is planned.