WebMath: collaboration

Alan Cooper acooper at langara.bc.ca
Mon Aug 9 19:24:40 EDT 1999

Your posting raises two interesting areas of discussion. I  am going to
reply to each separately so thet the threads can be kept separate.

--
Alan Cooper (acooper at langara.bc.ca , http://www.langara.bc.ca/~acooper)
Dep't of Mathematics and Statistics (http://www.langara.bc.ca/mathstats)

Langara College        (http://www.langara.bc.ca )
100 W 49th Ave. Vancouver BC
Canada    V5Y2Z6       Tel(604)323-5676,Fax(604)323-5555