WebMath: Re: General Resources for web-based education

Alan Cooper acooper at langara.bc.ca
Mon Aug 9 19:35:40 EDT 1999

Deborah Kell wrote: (in part)

>   This next one is a barely-begun project designed to become
> sort of a repository of resources for both educators and
> students looking at online learning (not math specific).
> With this one, I'm certain that I'm duplicating a number of
> resources that already exist, but I'm just not sure where
> they may be.
> http://www.mccc.edu/~kelld/flashydata.html

One great resource for general aspects of Web-based education is the
WWWDEV site maintained by Rik Hall at the University of New Brunswick.
They have an extensive web-site and an active listserv.
The url is      http://www.unb.ca/wwwdev/
--
Alan Cooper (acooper at langara.bc.ca , http://www.langara.bc.ca/~acooper)
Dep't of Mathematics and Statistics (http://www.langara.bc.ca/mathstats)

Langara College        (http://www.langara.bc.ca )
100 W 49th Ave. Vancouver BC
Canada    V5Y2Z6       Tel(604)323-5676,Fax(604)323-5555