ICIAM 2011

Arvind Gupta arvind at mitacs.ca
Sat May 21 11:19:22 EDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the International Congress of
Industrial
and Applied Mathematicians (ICIAM) Board voted today to hold ICIAM 2011
in
Vancouver, British Columbia. The three organizations putting forward the
bid, CAIMS and MITACS in Canada, and SIAM in the United States are
jointly
committed to ensuring this ICIAM will be scientifically outstanding,
will
reach out to new disciplines and communities, and will solicit the input
from the entire world community. We are grateful to the ICIAM Board for
their support of our bid. We would like to extend a special thank-you to
all those societies and individuals who helped us put together this bid.

Ken Jackson
President, CAIMS

Arvind Gupta
Scientific Director, MITACS