[Webmath] A user-firendly MathML authoring language

Andrew Robbins andjrob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:16:43 EDT 2010

Christian Lerch wrote:

>    1. An online demonstration facility
>       at http://km-works.eu/mathel-interactive/ you can use to
>       test-drive MathEL's capabilities (please use Firefox!!!)
>    2. A mathematics-enabled wiki at http://km-works.eu/mathel-wiki/

I tried going to these websites as well, but I got " " errors. This
indicates that the page has XML entities in it which are not declared. I
believe the reason why this is happening is that both documents are
declared as "XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0" which uses a poorly constructed
DTD without any HTML entities... I'm not sure if this is MathEL's fault
or W3C's fault...

Regards,

Andrew Robbins