[Webmath] Call for MathPlayer beta testers, correction

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Tue Oct 10 23:06:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

I apologize for the need to post this message again, but we had
a glitch with our beta e-mail account the first time around. If
you had intended to respond but didn't get a chance to write
yet, there's still time. Likewise, if you responded and got an
"undeliverable" message, please try again. If you wrote me
privately to let me know about the e-mail problem, I have
already passed your information along to our Beta Team.

Here is the original message, with the corrected e-mail address:

We are close to releasing a MathPlayer 2.1 beta, and are looking
for beta testers. MathPlayer 2.1 will feature IE7 compatibility,
accessibility (math to speech) enhancements, and lots of small
bug fixes and enhancements. A more complete list of fixes will
be provided to beta testers later.

If you create web pages using MathML, and are interested in
being a beta tester, please e-mail us at beta at dessci.com.

Thanks,
Bob Mathews                    email: bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training           phone: 830-990-9699
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide