[Webmath] Call for MathPlayer beta testers

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Fri Oct 6 10:40:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

Many of you are familiar with our product MathPlayer, which is a
high-performance display engine allowing the display of MathML
in IE browsers. We are close to releasing a MathPlayer 2.1 beta,
and are looking for beta testers. If you create web pages using
MathML, and are interested in being a beta tester, please e-mail
us at mp21beta at dessci.com.

Thanks,
Bob Mathews                    email: bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training           phone: 830-990-9699
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide