[Webmath] MathML-related job openings

Robert Miner robertm at dessci.com
Fri Nov 11 13:28:14 EST 2005

Hi All.

If any of you know of bright, capable former students or colleagues with
an interest in Math on the Web, and who are looking for jobs, Design
Science has a number of openings, including some that aren't just
programming work. I mention that since in my past life as a math
teacher, I always found it difficult to advise math students who didn't
want to be programmers as to how they might be able to use their math
backgrounds to find work in industry.

In any event, we maintain a careers page at
http://www.dessci.com/en/company/employ.htm and would appreciate it if
you steer any people you know who might be interested toward it.

Thanks,

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

- our address has changed -
Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm at dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TexAide ~