WebMath: New Mathwright Library and Cafe

Paul Topping PaulT at dessci.com
Thu Feb 1 20:25:24 EST 2001

I got your email and tried this out TODAY. The problems I was reporting are
with stuff on your site NOW, not old versions. Yes, I realize you can change
the install directory but its default should not be at the root of the hard
drive. No commercial-grade software worth its salt does this as it violates
Microsoft's install guidelines. Also, I did get 2 entries on my Start menu.

I'm not really complaining, but I thought you might want to fix your s/w.