WebMath: Looking for a bell curve

Larry Husch husch at math.utk.edu
Sat Oct 28 07:51:24 EDT 2000

Hi-

Check out http://www.sci.usq.edu.au/staff/leighb/graph/ to see if that
applet serves your needs.

Other graphing applets can be found in the Math Archives' Miscellaneous
Topics page:

http://archives.math.utk.edu/topics/miscellaneous.html

You can check there to see if any can be used on your own page.

One other possibility is to use the LiveMath program.  While it costs
about $100, it is well worth it.  You can put graphics on the web and
all your students need is to download the LiveMath plug-in which is
free to view the graphics.  The program is available from

www.livemath.com

Larry Husch                phone: 423-974-4162    fax: 423-974-6576
Mathematics Department     http://www.math.utk.edu/~husch
University of Tennessee    Co-Director, Mathematics Archives
Knoxville, TN 37996-1300   http://archives.math.utk.edu/