WebMath: Web-based Differential Equations

Alan Cooper acooper at langara.bc.ca
Wed Jul 5 13:20:06 EDT 2000

I have a rough list of such resources at
http://www.langara.bc.ca/mathstats/resource/onWeb/calculus/diffeqs/index.htm
It needs work, but does include a listing of online D.E. courses and I too
would be interested
in learning of any others that people are aware of.

I would also appreciate hearing the more specific details of your project, so
please include me
in your mailing list.

Alan Cooper