WebMath: Andrew.

Jimmy Porter jporter at wyoming.com
Wed Jun 28 08:17:46 EDT 2000

<Anyone using a pc or similar
who is unaware of viruses and what steps to take to deal with by now is
living
in the wrong universe.>

I would take issue with you on this line of thinking.  I do not consider
myself as living in
the wrong universe because I know nothing of viruses.  As a Mac computer
user I've never had an inkling as to what to do about these
infliction's.  I just know it throws someone like me into a panic.  I
use my computer for college online and I walk the fine line
of dealing with my machine crashing or becoming disabled.

So much that I do not know, nor will never know.  I welcome the help of
my online compatriots.

Jimmy