WebMath: WARNING: virus-infected post

ajb at maths.gla.ac.uk ajb at maths.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jun 28 07:51:25 EDT 2000

I've now recived several mailings to do with viruses. I don't believe that this
is an appropriate use of a mailing list like this. Anyone using a pc or similar
who is unaware of viruses and what steps to take to deal with by now is living
in the wrong universe.
Please do not allow such inappropriate mailings to be included in your output.

Andrew Baker