WebMath: LiveMath

Jack Dignan JackD at mathtype.com
Wed Nov 10 12:44:11 EST 1999

>First, the Internet Explorer 5.0 browser could not find the plug-in.
>The plug-in is in the plug-ins directory for the browser.  Can
>someone tell me how you can find out what plug-ins are installed in
>the Internet Explorer browser just as you can with Netscape by
>clicking on the 'About Plug-ins' item on the Help menu? I suspect
>that IE is looking in a different location than the plug-ins directory.

Larry,

You can use either IE5 or Windows Explorer to browse the contents of the
'Downloaded Program Files' folder in your Windows directory.

IE4.5 on the Mac does have a 'Support...' button on its 'About Internet
Explorer' dialog that shows what plugins are installed.

Jack Dignan
Development
jackd at mathtype.com

Design Science, Inc.            Sales:   sales at mathtype.com
4028 Broadway                   Support: support at mathtype.com
Long Beach, CA 90803
USA                             World Wide Web:
voice: 562-433-0685                 http://www.mathtype.com
fax:   562-433-6969