WebMath: A question - and request for recommendation.

David Vaughan dvaughan at wlu.ca
Mon Nov 8 20:05:06 EST 1999

Have you considered formulating your pages in latex, converting the dvi
file to pdf format, then mounting that on the web?  I find it very
convenient, and there is a program that converts the dvi file to pdf quite
readily.  It may not have the interactivity you want, but at least gives
you a wide range of mathematical structures.

David Vaughan