WebMath: math text on the web

Vilya Harvey vilya at nag.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 06:31:05 EDT 1999

June Lester wrote:
> Hmmm.  Using IE4.5 on a Mac (just checked again), I cannot get
>
> http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/in_action.html
>
> to display correctly using any of the three Western character sets in
> IE, and letting the page decide the fonts (i.e. using the instructions
> on that page).
<snip>
> If you or anyone else can get the above page to display correctly with
> IE(Mac) or with a recent PC browser, I'd really like to know how - it'd
> be very helpful. :o)  Or point me to the relevant manual page.

I tested both pages using Netscape Communicator 4.6 and Internet Explorer
5.0 under Windows NT. Both displayed the page just fine, without needing
any settings changed.

Hope that helps,
Vil.
--
Vilya Harvey  <vilya at nag.co.uk>    Wilkinson House  Mob: +44  961 106 505
Computational Mathematics Group   Jordan Hill Road   Wk: +44 1865 511 245