WebMath: math text on the web

Debbie Kell kelld at mccc.edu
Fri Sep 3 08:44:31 EDT 1999

What about supporting the students in writing math for the web?   How about
that dialogue between student and teacher?  E-mail, chat rooms, bulletin
boards?   Some of these approaches involve skills and products that I'm not
sure the students could manage.  I'd love to hear what folks have used to
facilitate student interaction?