WebMath: Using Math ML to build web pages.

Marcia Tharp tctharm at tc.cc.va.us
Mon Aug 16 17:22:03 EDT 1999

Hi June and others,
My name is Marcia Tharp.  I currently run a mediated learning math lab and I have a grant to develop math web pages with other instructors at our community college.  I am wondering if any one out there has used Math ML?  And what you may think of it?  My grant calls for giving some workshops on how to use it and then to teach a course online using the web pages?  Can you give me any advice about using Math ML?
Thanks for your comments,
Marcia Tharp

Dr. Marcia L.Tharp
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Thomas Moss Campus Tidewater Community College
Room 3222, 300 Granby St., Norfolk, VA
email  tc.tharm at tc.cc.va.us
homepage  http://www.tc.cc.va.us/faculty/tctharm/index.htm
757-822-1327