[grad-students] Notes from the Margin - call for submissions

CMS Student Committee studc-announcements at cms.math.ca
Tue Dec 20 14:12:04 EST 2011

*****Please distribute widely to your graduate and undergraduate
students*****
*****We apologize for the cross-posting*****

Hi everyone,

The CMS Student Committee (Studc) would like to invite you to submit
research-related articles, opinion pieces and math-related stories to
the next edition of Notes from the Margin.

We distribute the Margin to math departments of all universities in
Canada; it also gets delivered electronically to the majority of
undergraduate and graduate Canadian math students. Attached you can find
the most recent issue.

Please send your submission to student-editor at cms.math.ca by January
10th, 2012 and we will try to fit your morsel into the Margin.

Regards,
CMS Studc.