[grad-students] Computational Engineering&Science Live Webinar

Brenda Morrison bmorris at mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 7 09:35:38 EST 2006

McMaster University is organizing a live Webinar for students interested in

pursuing graduate studies in computational engineering and science.

We would appreciate it if you would  distribute this email in an area
frequented by senior-level

undergraduate and graduate students who  may be interested in participating.
We would also encourage you to notify

individual students or campus associations by forwarding this email directly
on to them.

The Webinar – Wednesday, March 15, 7 p.m. EST – will include presentations

by Dr. Tamás Terlaky (Director of McMaster’s new School of Computational

Engineering and Science; Professor, Computing and Software; Canada Research

Chair in Optimization) and Dr. Allison B. Sekuler Acting Associate Dean

(Research and External Relations), Faculty of Science, Professor, Department

of Psychology, McMaster University; and Canada Research Chair in Cognitive

Neuroscience).

Please register at : http://computational.mcmaster.ca/

Together they will discuss and take questions regarding graduate study

opportunities at the McMaster School of Computational Engineering and

Science.

If you have any question please contact me directly.

Thank you for your assistance.

Brenda Morrison, Administrator,

School of Computational Engineering and Science

Brenda Morrison

Administrator, McMaster University

School of Computational Engineering & Science

1280 Main St. West, ITB 113

Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1

Phone: 905-525-9140, Ext 26598