[cmath] Fields Institute Shared Graduate Courses

Duduzile Chinyenze dchinyen at staff.fields.utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 9 14:37:57 EST 2020

The Fields Institute is delighted to share details of our upcoming Fields
Academy shared graduate courses in partnership with Ontario Universities. The
goal of the shared graduate courses program is to increase the range of
courses in advanced mathematics available to students at Ontario
universities. Instructors at any of the Fields Institute’s Principal
Sponsoring Universities <http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/about/sponsors#PSU>
may make their courses available online through Fields Academy.

The courses for the upcoming Winter 2021 semester (Jan - Apr) are listed on
the Fields website
<http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/activities/20-21/fields-academy-graduate-courses-winter-2021>
. We would be grateful if you could share this information to individuals
within your network who may be interested in registering for one of the
courses.

---

The Fields Institute <http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/> is a centre for
mathematical research activity - a place where mathematicians from Canada
and abroad, from academia and industry, can come together to perform
research and formulate problems of mutual interest.

Should you have any questions or require more information, please contact
Ms. Duduzile Chinyenze (Fields Academy Program Officer) at
dchinyen at staff.fields.utoronto.ca.