[cmath] [REMINDER/RAPPEL] Call For Proposals: 2019 Endowment Grants Competition | Appel de projets : Concours de bourses du fonds de dotation 2019

François Lalonde lalonde at dms.umontreal.ca
Wed Sep 18 12:39:15 EDT 2019

Dear all,
   personally I do not care much about the
order. However, I agree with Frederic: the expression “Le francais suit” (or in English “English follows”) does not make any sense. This has always annoyed me. It should be
“SVP voir la version française ci-dessous” or in English
“Please see the English version below”.
Cordially,
Francois

Envoyé de mon iPhone