[cmath] Opportunity to teach school math in the UK

Denise Charron mpagent at cms.math.ca
Fri Apr 20 12:00:48 EDT 2018

Here is a possible opportunity to teach school math in the UK which we
are forwarding for your interest.

/
I will be in Canada from 1^st – 12^th May to meet with Maths Teachers
for coffee chats about teaching in England. We have UK Principals flying
to Toronto to interview Maths Teachersfor full time jobs in their
schools starting September 2018 and January 2019./

/If you or any teaching friends or family would like to have a little
chat about how it all works, the interviews, school locations and have
any questions please just let me know and I can book you a spot to come
and meet with me. We can meet you one on one or in little group if you
have others who want to find out more. Our schools hold the sponsorship
license, so can sponsor teachers who aren’t eligible for an Ancestry Visa. /

/If you would like to book a time for a chat, please just
email emma at pointtopointeducation.com
<mailto:emma at pointtopointeducation.com>./

/Click here to find out if you are eligible to teach overseas!
 https://www.pointtopointeducation.com/instant-assessment//

/Megan is one of our teacher’s originally from Massachusetts, who has
been teaching in England for a year now. Click on the link below to read
about her experience!
https://www.pointtopointeducation.com/blog/teaching-and-living-in-england-by-meghan/

http://pointtopointeducation.com/wp-content/signatures/images/logo.gif

*Emma Liddell*

http://pointtopointeducation.com/wp-content/signatures/images/bullet.jpg

*Director of Operations*

emma at pointtopointeducation.com <mailto:emma at pointtopointeducation.com>

http://pointtopointeducation.com/wp-content/signatures/images/bullet.jpg

+61 416 808 087 <tel:+61416808087>

www.pointtopointeducation.com <http://www.pointtopointeducation.com/>

cid:image001.png at 01D34756.ABCC7860 <http://www.gov.uk/dfe>

* *

*Official Department for Education (DfE) supplier for the provision of
International Teacher Recruitment and Associated Services. *