[cmath] Lecturer in Probability and Statistics - Monash University, Australia

Alan Kelm akelm at cms.math.ca
Thu Sep 14 13:51:00 EDT 2017

      Lecturer in Probability and Statistics
      Monash University, Australia
      School of Mathematical Sciences

Closing date: 8 October 2017, 11:55pm AEDT

The School of Mathematical Sciences at Monash University invites
applications for the position of Lecturer in Probability and/or Statistics.

All candidates will be expected to have outstanding research records and
help our drive for excellence across the school. The school recognises
the need for a strong mathematical underpinning of research in many
schools across the campus and is committed to delivering outstanding
mathematics teaching across the campus.

To be considered you will have a PhD in mathematics, research experience
in probability and/or statistics, proven ability to perform independent
research, and the potential to publish in high quality journals.

Preference will be given to applicants with interests aligned with
existing strengths within the school.

This role is a full-time position, however flexible working arrangements
may be negotiated.

At Monash, we are committed to ensuring our staff and students reflect
the world we are working towards: diverse, inclusive, innovative and
sustainable.  We actively support women in academic roles, especially in
the fields of science, technology, engineering, maths and medicine (STEMM).

Applications must be made via the Monash website and must address the
selection criteria.
http://careers.pageuppeople.com/513/cw/en/job/564285/lecturer-in-probability-and-statistics

This employment posting is among those listed in the Employment section
of the CMS website:
     https://cms.math.ca/Employment