[cmath] C*-algebra section at CMS 2015 Summer Meeting

Dan Kucerovsky dkucerov at UNB.CA
Mon Feb 16 12:20:48 EST 2015

We would like to invite members of the community to give a talk at the C*-algebras and related topics section at the CMS summer meeting in Charlottetown, PEI,   June 5 to June 8, 2015. We do not currently have any significant amount of funding for speakers, however, we do have available some sources of funding for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. If you would like to give a talk, please let us know by the end of this month, because after that the number of speakers will be finalized, and we cannot guarantee being able to accommodate additional talks after that time. If you would like to attend, but have some restrictions on the times when you are available to give a talk, please let us know.

Please pass on this e-mail to anyone else who may be interested.
 There are reduced rates available at the Best Western Hotel and the Andrew Hall Residence, UPEI.
   The University of Prince Edward Island residences:
     http://www.booking.com/hotel/ca/upei-summer-accommodations.html

    Best Western Hotel:
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/CA/PE/Charlottetown-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-Charlottetown/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=69001

Conference website: https://cms.math.ca/Events/summer15/speakers