[cmath] AMMCS-2013, August 26-30, 2013, Waterloo ON, Canada

ikotsire ikotsire at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Dec 2 23:21:28 EST 2012

Dear Colleague,

The International Interdisciplinary Conference on Applied Mathematics,
Modeling and Computational Science (AMMCS-2013) will take place in
Waterloo, ON, Canada, August 26-30, 2013. We would like to invite you to
attend and contribute.

Call for proposals of special sessions/minisymposia and abstract
submission are now open.

AMMCS-2013 Plenary Speakers:

Peter Carr (Morgan Stanley)
Emily Carter (Princeton University)
Ronald Coifman (Yale University)
Marty Golubitsky (Ohio State University)
Lili Kari (Western University)
Andrew Majda (New York University)
George Papanicolaou (Stanford University)
Panos Pardalos (University of Florida)
Michael Sigal (University of Toronto)
Godfried Toussaint (NYUAD/MIT/McGill)

Refereed conference proceedings will be published by Springer and selected
papers, presented at the conference, will be invited to several journal
special issues.

We look forward to welcoming you in Waterloo.

Ilias Kotsireas and Roderick Melnik, AMMCS-2013 General Chairs

conference website: http://www.ammcs2013.wlu.ca

conference e-mail: ammcs2013 at wlu.ca