[cmath] Fields Institute - Official Launch of FieldsLive Streaming System

Andrea MacLeod amacleod at fields.utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 17 15:30:27 EDT 2012

FieldsLive: Live Streaming from the Fields Institute

The Fields Institute is pleased to announce the official launch of our new
FieldsLive Streaming System. Most of our activities will now be streamed
live online, identified on our homepage with a yellow FieldsLive tag. This
system has two unique features: you can choose your own view -- click to
zoom in or out, and pan from side to side -- and, for selected events, you
can participate remotely, asking questions as if you were present, using
only a web browser and webcam. In particular, the system enables remote
interactive participation by students of Fields partner universities in
graduate courses given at the Institute.

To find out about upcoming FieldsLive events, please visit our website:
www.fields.utoronto.ca