[cmath] Report on the 2012 NSERC Discovery Grants Competition for Math/Stats Section 1508

Walter Craig craig at math.mcmaster.ca
Fri Apr 27 14:11:50 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The Mathematics NSERC Liaison Committee (MNLC) has just produced a
report on our survey of the outcomes of the 2012 NSERC Discovery Grant
competition. Our impression is that overall it was a much more orderly
and fair outcome than the 2011 Discovery Grant competition, with
relatively evenly distributed bin levels, and success rates within
reason. The full report is now available on the MNLC website

https://nmlc.math.ca/blog/blog/author/nmlcadmin/

This survey is undertaken as a service to the Canadian mathematics and
statistics community.

      Best regards,
         Walter Craig, on behalf of the MNLC

--