[cmath] ESF-EMS/ERCOM Conference on 'Algebraic Methods in Dynamical Systems', Bedlewo, 16-22 May 2010

Alan Kelm akelm at cms.math.ca
Wed Feb 3 11:11:20 EST 2010

   Subject:  	ESF-EMS/ERCOM Conference on 'Algebraic Methods in
Dynamical Systems', Bedlewo, 16-22 May 2010
Date: 	Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:01:05 +0100
From: 	Aurelie Sissler <ASissler at esf.org>

Dear Sir,

The *European Science Foundation* (ESF), in partnership with *EMS *and*
ERCOM* is organising the following conference:

*Algebraic Methods in Dynamical Systems*

*The Institute of Mathematics Conference Centre, Bedlewo, Poland***

16-22 May 2010

*Chairs*: *Zbigniew Hajto*, Jagiellonian University, Theoretical
Computer Science <http://tcs.uj.edu.pl/>, PL

*Teresa Crespo*, Universitat de Barcelona
<http://www.ub.edu/homeub/welcome.html>, ES

May I kindly ask you whether it would be possible to announce it on your
website? Our closing date for application is the 21^st of  February, 2010.

This conference is part of the 2010 ESF Research Conferences Programme
<http://www.esf.org/conferences/2010> and is accessible on-line from
www.esf.org/conferences/10320 <http://www.esf.org/conferences/10320>.

I thank you in advance for any form of assistance you might be able to
provide in advertising this event and remain at your disposal should you
need further information.

Kind regards,

Aurélie Sissler

Communications Assistant

European Science Foundation - Communications Unit

1 quai Lezay-Marnésia, BP 90015

67080 Strasbourg Cedex, France

Phone: +33 (0)388 76 21 48
Fax: +33 (0)388 76 71 80