[cmath] Fwd: ICME-12 Programme

Peter Taylor peter.taylor at queensu.ca
Tue Dec 29 22:29:17 EST 2009

Below please find below new programme details for
ICME 12 to be held in Seoul in 2012 (from
Bernard).  We are asked for input and (as usual)
the timelines are extremely short (Jan 20).
1.  The titles of the 37  proposed topic groups
are announced and input is sought for names of co-leaders.
2.  Input is sought for proposed names of Regular
Lecturers.  There are generally some 50 of
these.    At ICME 11 (2008), Christiane Rousseau,
Louise Poirier and Carolyn Kieran were Regular
Lecturers and Eric Muller and Luis Radford were
part of two survey team reports in the Regular
Lecture slots.  [I hope I've remembered everyone.]

Of course proposals must be briefly
documented.  Time is short so teamwork is
needed.  Ideas should be discussed with colleagues. I'm happy to help.
Happy new year--it's around the corner again.
peter

Peter Taylor
Professor
Math&Stats