Math Teaching Position - Capilano College

Alan Kelm akelm at cms.math.ca
Mon Jan 31 15:05:11 EST 2005

Math Teaching Position Available

Capilano College in North Vancouver, British Columbia, is currently
searching for a mathematics instructor to fill a full-time teaching
position in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, commencing Aug
1, 2005.

We require a Master's degree or PhD (preferred) in mathematics or
statistics plus successful teaching experience at the post-secondary
level.

Salary is dependent on placement on faculty scale. Currently, faculty
scale is $6083 to $9157 per course (section). A full teaching load is 8
sections.

The closing date for these position is Monday, February 21, 2005 - 4:00
pm.

For more information on this position please visit our website at
http://www.capcollege.bc.ca/campus-services/human-resources/faculty/index.xhtml

Applications should be sent to:
Dean's Office
Arts & Sciences Division
Capilano College
2055 Purcell Way
North Vancouver, BC
V7J 3H5

Fax: (604) 984-1758
E-mail: wdansie at capcollege.bc.ca

Information about the Mathematics and Statistics Department, including
its course offerings, can be found at our website
http://www.capcollege.bc.ca/math