[Webmath] [ann] MathType 6.7 for Mac New Release, works with Office 2011

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Wed Jun 15 17:42:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

We're pleased to announce the release of MathType 6.7 for Windows in
English; French, German, and Japanese versions will follow soon. This
new release offers the following features:

* Office 2011 integration
* Supports Mac OS X 10.4.9 Tiger or later, including version 10.7 Lion
* Type TeX/LaTeX directly into a Microsoft Word document
* Copy spreadsheet cells and word processing tables into MathType as
matrices
* Works with 500+ applications and websites:
	* Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, Mac Mail, Microsoft Outlook
	* Mathematica, Maple
	* InDesign, QuarkXpress
	* Blackboard, Moodle, TOPYX, WebAssign
	* Wikipedia, Wolfram Alpha
	* Google Docs
	* Evernote
* Fast installer, no longer requiring Apple's Rosetta compatibility
software.

For more information, please see our website:
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype_mac/

Regards,
Bob Mathews
Design Science