[Webmath] help me out

Urs Holzer urs at andonyar.com
Fri Mar 26 15:20:10 EDT 2010

Hi

Christoph LANGE wrote:
> >    I wanna know which tools could be conductive to obtaining a
> > content markup MathMl code ? Thanks a lot.
>
> How about Gemse: http://www.andonyar.com/rec/2008-12/gemse/

When you know Content MathML, then it is a good choice. It even gives
you a preview of a possible Presentation MathML rendering in real time.
However, if you do not like to edit the Content MathML directly but
rather want an intuitive interface which helps you construct your
formulas, say with pictures you can click on, then Gemse is not what you
want.
(Sidenote: I am the author of Gemse)

> @Urs, are you on this list?

Yes I am.