[Webmath] CADGME-2010, I2GEO 2010 Conferences- First Announcement

Ulrich Kortenkamp kortenkamp at cinderella.de
Mon Dec 21 17:28:51 EST 2009

-- apologies for cross-posting -- please redistribute --

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the CADGME-2010 conference, which will be held on 29 June - 1 July 2010 at the University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic.

You can find information about CADGME-2010 in the attached First Announcement and on the conference website:

http://home.pf.jcu.cz/~cadgme2010/

CADGME-2010 will be followed by the I2GEO-2010 conference on 2-3 July 2010 (Announcement is attached).

We hope that you will be able to join us next year.

We also wish you a very pleasant Holiday and a Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Csaba, Zsolt, Pavel, and Ulli