[Webmath] mathml: cannot view the brackets (,),...

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Wed Jul 4 04:16:15 EDT 2007

Kyanh,

you should certainly post this to a place more MathML specific or
even Mozilla specific.

The general www-math mailing list about MathML could be a good
starting point.
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-math/

For Mozilla specific, which it is somehow (kind of Linux specific as
well), the MathML-project page http://www.mozilla.org/projects/
mathml/ lists two discussion forums... you could use these as well.

paul