[Webmath] New research about the axiom of choice (and a web page)

Adib Ben Jebara adib.jebara at topnet.tn
Wed Mar 21 03:09:37 EDT 2007

One reason why the negation of the axiom of choice is true
As part of a complicated theory about a singularity, I wrote tentatively the
following :

We apply set theory with urelements ZFU to physical space of elementary
particles; we consider locations as urelements, elements of U, in number
infinite.
Ui is a subset of U with number of elements n.
XiUi is the infinite cartesian product and a set of paths.
Let us consider the set of paths of all elementary particles-locations which
number is n.
If n is greater than m in CC(2 through m), countable choice for k elements
sets k=2 through m, the set of paths will be the void set.
So, after an infinite time, physical space would become void, the universe
would collapse and a Big Crunch would happen.
The matter would have to go somewhere and indeed the Big Bang happened.
So, n is indeed greater than m.
Let us notice that physical space is infinite.
It's rather complicated but what do you think ? Isn't it a proof that the
negation of the axiom of choice is true ?
It is like the non-euclidian geometry which is known in physics as true.
Mr Andreas Blass wrote me that I have a right to an opinion but I am not
convincing him.
Regards,
Adib Ben Jebara.
jebara.topcities.com