WebMath: middle school global learning project

Paul Igodt Paul.Igodt at kulak.ac.be
Wed Apr 14 09:16:15 EDT 2004

I do not know whether this can be seen as an attempt to reach something
like a global learning project,
but let me kindly point out the USolv-IT 'problem solving' tool for
mathematics.

USolv-IT offers you free access to over 1200 English written math
problems, coming from 19 years
of Flanders Mathematics Olympiad, over the web.   In the non-English
interfaces, it gives access to much
more, and not only Mathematics moreover.   Information upon request.

Go to http://www.usolvit.be/
and choose the HIGH SCHOOL button, to reach a page where you can compose
yourself a test, randomly
composed according to certain criteria.

Beware:  you will need to install a free plugin.  Therefore, take a
brief look at the general information on
the website.  Have a look also at the Formularium

USolv-IT is open to collaboration.

Regards

Paul

--