WebMath: Survey

Paul Strickland P.M.Strickland at livjm.ac.uk
Fri Aug 22 05:41:53 EDT 2003

Dear Guillermo,
    TREEFROG is a PC based system which allows students to enter
step-by-step solutions to equations; you can download a free copy from

http://java.cms.livjm.ac.uk/treefrog/treewin.htm

I am working in conjunction with a German company, IQSYS, to deliver the
same functionality via the web. This will include a formula editor, which
you can find out about at

http://www.iqsys.de/sites/beispiele/bsp_forms1.htm

(assuming your German is better than mine! If not, I can take you through
it). If you are interested in collaborating in this, please let me know,

--

         best wishes,

Paul Strickland : Academic Recruitment Coordinator

Room 737
School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
Liverpool John Moores University
Byrom Street
Liverpool L3 3AF

tel: 0151-231-2274