WebMath: Fwd: MathML in Netscape 7.0

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Fri Aug 30 12:07:30 EDT 2002

Hi,

I think it's not installed on Macs (missing entity is what indicates
it's not indicated generally), at least not on MacOSX.
It is, aside of this, a pretty fast browser.

My favorite page to test (which still breaks on nightly Mozillas with
some font configuration on MacOSX) is the markup of the week which can
be reached from http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/

Paul