WebMath: Re: [om-a] Mozilla 1.0

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Mon Jun 10 04:49:03 EDT 2002

It has been released, indeed.
Support for MathML on Mozilla Macintosh (tested: MacOS 9 1.0, MacOS X
(carbon) 1.0, MacOS X Chimera 0.3) is not there, simply.

So that... we're still waiting on the Macintosh side.
My guesses is that the Mach-O version might come with one when the evil
"Implement GetBoundingMetrics on Mac" bug is solved.

Paul