WebMath: What's New at Math Goodies

Gisele Glosser gisele.glosser at verizon.net
Mon Apr 8 12:10:40 EDT 2002

Math Goodies is a free math help site with over 400 pages of
activities for students, teachers, and parents.  Below are
all the new goodies we have added to our site this month.

--April is Math Awareness Month, a time to promote the importance
of math in our daily lives.  This year's theme is Mathematics and
the Genome.  We are celebrating MAM by providing puzzles and links.
For more information, read our Press Release at:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/press/mam2002.html

--By popular demand, we have expanded our collection of Worksheets!
http://www.mathgoodies.com/worksheets/

--We have updated our Recommended Math Software Page.
http://www.mathgoodies.com/software/

--A new student forum called Frequently Asked Homework Questions has
been created in order to make things easier on our Forum Community.
http://www.mathgoodies.com/forums/

--We have published the results of our Survey from last spring.
http://www.mathgoodies.com/survey/

--Please take our new Homeschool Poll at this page:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/homeschool/

Hope you can drop by and visit us!

Gisele Glosser
--
%               Math Goodies               %