WebMath: New Forums at Math Goodies

Gisele Glosser info at mathgoodies.com
Fri Dec 14 09:22:34 EST 2001

LUK ShunTim wrote:

> Gisele Glosser wrote:
>
> Does the "Snitz Forum coding" support math symbols etc? Can you provide a bit
> more detail.

The Snitz Forum Coding allows regular editing like bolding
and underlining.  If you are looking for math-editing
capabilities, see below...

> > As for MathML, we hope to enhance the program for math
> > editing in the near future.

If you want math-editing capabilities, you can purchase a license
from Design Science Inc. to install WebEQ Input Control.  A lot
of companies use it as a Web-based equation editor for
students and educators to post math on a bulletin board.
Their web site is at:
http://www.dessci.com

--
%               Math Goodies               %