WebMath: New Forums at Math Goodies

Gisele Glosser info at mathgoodies.com
Thu Dec 13 14:58:55 EST 2001

Paul,

These forums are freeware from Snitz.  They are used for math
discussions by students, teachers and parents.  The forums
support HTML and Snitz Forum coding. As for MathML, we hope
to enhance the program for math editing in the near future.

Best wishes,
Gisele

--
%               Math Goodies               %