WebMath: Fwd: Math on the Web: A Status Report

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Tue Jul 10 10:08:01 EDT 2001

Dear WebMathers,

Not having a MathML browser around yet, I'd like to ask the following
question which doesn't seem to have an obvious answer: do you know of any
system that displays mathematics that would be able to display a line of
text with a formula like, in TeX, {a \over b} or a^2 without changing a
normal view line-height ?? TeX can but it is not on the web, as we know.

Thanks.

Paul