WebMath: ANN: Next Generation of Web Math Products

Dave Rusin rusin at math.niu.edu
Wed Jun 13 22:26:40 EDT 2001

Please take a moment to edit your replies, especially on extended
conversations. The last five messages contained just a few lines of
comments but up to 380 lines of text in my in-box:

  bobm at dessci.com    Wed Jun 13 08:34   73/3332  WebMath: ANN: Next Genera
  paul at ags.uni-sb.de Wed Jun 13 09:34  187/6660  Re: WebMath: ANN: Next Ge
  PaulT at dessci.com   Wed Jun 13 10:32  268/10472 RE: WebMath: ANN: Next Ge
  acooper at langara.bc.ca Wed Jun 13 10:47  132/8163  Re: WebMath: ANN: Next Ge
  PaulT at dessci.com   Wed Jun 13 10:59  380/15431 RE: WebMath: ANN: Next Ge

For the life of me I can't figure out what people think the additional
MIME-encoded garbage adds to the conversation. Accustomed as I am to
compact messages, I read flat text and see mounds of gibberish.
(For your viewing pleasure, the last message is at
     http://www.math.niu.edu/~rusin/webmath380
Just another Micro$oft 'solution' I suppose. :-)

dave