WebMath: Re: [om-a] new list: javamath-discuss

David Smith dsmith at vh.cc.va.us
Wed May 30 20:02:29 EDT 2001

Note the optional orientation sessions Tuesday, June 5 at noon and at 6:00 p.m. in Room ISC 310 at VHCC.

If you have not emailed me to verify your mailing address it is very important that you do so immediately.

I'm back in town and have spent two days trying to get the information I need to contact my students (unfortunately our system cannot do this automatically).  If you have emailed me for the first time you should have received a reply, and if you have sent your address I should have replied to that message also.  If you have contacted me by email you should receive more information by Thursday night, much sooner if the DSL cables my wife accidentally cut while trimming some vines is repaired in time.

My next step is to contact students who have registered within the past two days but have not contacted me or verified their addresses.
I have begun answering emails received during my vacation this past week, and will also begin replying to assignments that have been sent in.  I intended to reply to all work sent in by Wednesday, May 30, but the DSL problem has set that back a bit.  Hopefully by Thursday.  After that I should reply within 24 hours to any work sent (if not resend and tell me that you haven't yet received a reply).

If you are inquiring about a Summer distance course you can obtain information at 164.106.222.236, click on General Information, click on Preliminary Information on Individual Courses, click on the course in which you are interested.

Thanks,

Dave Smith