WebMath: Any link page for math on the web ??

Alan Cooper acooper at langara.bc.ca
Sat Apr 21 00:09:25 EDT 2001

Paul Libbrecht wrote:

> I'd like to know if someone has started a page of links, commented or
> not, around math on the web, hopefully in the spirit of being
> comprehensive.

Yes, there are many. But comprehensiveness is often the enemy of quality
control, and also it becomes quite a challenge to effectively index the
large quantity of available material. My own effort, concentrating on
topics at the secondary/post-secondary transition level
(at  http://www.langara.bc.ca/mathstats/resource/onWeb/index.htm  )
includes also a listing of other 'General Catalogues'
(at
http://www.langara.bc.ca/mathstats/resource/onWeb/catalogues/index.htm  )

some of which may be closer to what you are looking for.

I hope this helps.
cheers,
--Alan
Alan Cooper (acooper at langara.bc.ca , http://www.langara.bc.ca/~acooper)
Dep't of Mathematics and Statistics (http://www.langara.bc.ca/mathstats)
Langara College        (http://www.langara.bc.ca )
100 W 49th Ave. Vancouver BC
Canada    V5Y2Z6       Tel(604)323-5676,Fax(604)323-5555