WebMath: Mathrealm.com

Gisele Glosser info at mathgoodies.com
Wed Oct 25 09:49:02 EDT 2000

*** Please forgive any cross postings ***

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to let you know about a new site called MathRealm.  I tried
them out and think they have some great content and resources to offer.
Here is their information:

MathRealm
http://www.mathrealm.com/

MathRealm.com provides hundreds of math lessons, learning tools and
exploration activities that can be integrated into an online syllabus
for tracking student progress. Educators can easily create worksheets
for students to complete online that are automatically graded. Their
graphing whiteboard allows students to share equations, tables, plots,
and graphs in real-time.  Sign up for their 30-Day FREE Trial.

Best wishes,
Gisele Glosser
mailto:info at mathgoodies.com