WebMath: Web-based Differential Equations

Stuart Price stu at maths.warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 07:44:08 EDT 2000

<Recently posted to MATHEDU>

	I am hoping to use the Web to present material and support for
an introductory Differential Equations course. Searching the Internet,
I have found innumerable papers and articles concerning different people's
attitudes to Web-based teaching, but very few examples of online courses.

	I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has attempted this -
and the successes / difficulties that you have found (both from an
educational and a technological point of view). Please e-mail me personally
if you would like to know more specific details about my intentions for
this project.

	Furthermore, has anyone tried IBM's techexplorer plug-in? I would
like to hear views on that.

Thanks,
	Stuart Price

+--