WebMath: Dawn's paper

Dawn dawne at primenet.com
Fri Jun 30 16:00:29 EDT 2000

I would be happy to do that (post my paper to the list as a whole when it is
done.)  :)   I have a survey that I would like to circulate and if this is
okay on this list, I will post it in a week or so.  Any one who is teaching
an online math course and is willing to participate would be welcome to
respond. Is this acceptable?